As my list of TBRs grow so does my list of TBBs (To Be Boughts). It’s never ending!
My BIRTHDAY (i’m almost 20!!) is on the 19th of October so only 8 more days away and i may just have to treat myself to one or two…
1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
ANYTHING by Rainbow Rowell is on my TBB list, no questions asked. I am hanging to get a (personalised) signed edition but shipping from America is over $100AUD *sad face*
2. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Book 1 the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Riordan can do no wrong, ever. Everything he writes is just pure amazingness and i’m dying to get my hands on his latest work of art. There is a really amazing ‘special limited edition’ that i just NEED and WANT, but its $130.00AUD! Thats just…crazy…is it? I want it…
3. Twilight the 10th anniversary edition by Stephanie Meyer
Now all of those whose eyes just squinted in judgement, stop right now! (thank you very much, i need somebody with the human touuuch) Twilight was once a pretty big part of my fandom life and this edition had a gender bending version of Twilight! Bella is a boy and Edward is a girl?! i need to see how this plays out.
4. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
I read Dumplin’ and i was hooked. Enough said.
5. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
I am LOVING all the new LGBT+ fiction that has been breaking out into mainstream YA and i am determined to devour as much of it as i can!
6. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
I want to pick this one up mainly because it focuses on a badass gay protagonist…do i need any other reason?
7. The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson and Christine Larsen
I’m not %100 sold on this but i have heard good things so i’d like to give it a go.
8. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
It’s just…that cover. Isn’t it simply gorgeous?!
9. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
With Christmas just around the corner i want to get into the spirit of things and what better way then a classic like this?
10. I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Another amazing cover. Another great LGBT+ mainstream representation!
11. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
I’m a little ashamed to say that beyond one short short story i haven’t read a single Transgender focused book. Shame on me.
12. Lets Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
Who doesn’t want to get lost every once and a while?
13. How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan
More LGBT+ goodness!!!
What i am most looking forward to someday picking up is…
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone ILLUSTRATED edition! …i do believe this doesn’t need to be explained!