I was tagged by the amazing Beth from Beth’s Bookish Corner for this bookish award!
I want to give a massive thanks to Beth! Thank you for thinking of me as one of your nominees!! I won’t nominate you back for obvious reasons but if you hadn’t done it already I totally would!
I think this is such a cute idea and if you want to check out the creator of this award then please go visit BookFangirling‘s blog.
I’m pretty sure i’m stealing the non bold words from Beth! but, credit–> non bold= wise words from Beth’s Bookish Corner! haha
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
- Answer the questions set for you below.
- Come up with you own 5 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award. Of course not everyone may know this many, I personally only know a few, so if you only know 3 then don’t panic! Even if you nominate just 1 person, it’s still spreading the love of this award.
Questions asked by Beth:
- Which book/book series do you fangirl over the most?
Hands down Harry Potter, no question. I swear I have since I first read them and I’m pretty sure I always will! Everything about it just excites me! From the canon universe to the non-canon fanfiction shipping universe surrounding it.
- What hyped book/book series have you not read?
The Mortal Instruments! I couldn’t finish The Hunger Games but I haven’t even begun The Mortal Instruments. I’m not even sure why. I have the first book and have had it for YEARS I have just never picked it up. I did watch the movie and I didn’t like it all that much so that was something that put me off picking it up too.
- Which book character do you think is the biggest fangirl/boy?
Ummm…Cath from Fangirl! I mean it’s in the title!!
- What and when was your first fangirl moment?
I’ve been a quite, at home, in the bedroom with the door closed fangirl since probably around the second or third Harry Potter movie, but my first fangirl MOMENT was probably, like massive PUBLIC moment, when I dressed up at Trelawney and when to see the LAST Harry Potter with a group of similarly fangirl friends.
- How would you describe what a fangirl is to an ordinary member of society?
I feel like fangirls get a bad rap. We are constantly painted as these crazed out of control little girls without a firm hold on reality. I think that they don’t realise that to be a fangirl can mean a thousand different things, with a thousand different degrees!
My questions to you!
- What beloved book/series do you just hate?
- If your house was on fire and you only had time to save one book, which one would it be?
- What little know series do you think deserves a wider fan base/more exposure?
- What Fandom do you like MORE than the actual book/s?
- Physical books or E-books? Why?