January ‘MAGIC’ Owlcrate Unboxing:
I was wonderfully surprised by the contents of this months Owlcrate. I, once again, had no idea what would be in the box before I received mine in the mail. Instagram spoilers have been thwarted once again!
This months theme was magic, and I am a sucker for anything promoting witch craft so I already knew I was going to love this box. Plus, the Oelcrate information card looks like an amazing Tarot Card with geometric lines, crystal balls and a stunning Hedwig.
So! What was in this months box you ask?
Lets take a peak…
- The first thing you see when you open the box is a Harry Potter Funkopop! I know, it’s amazing. They randomly put five different Characters in the boxes. I got…DUMBLEDORE! I already own Dumbledore but hes out of the box, so i think ill be keeping this one in the box as more of a collectible deal.
- I really loved the Patronus Lip Balm from Geek Fire Labs that we got. It smells like mint and white chocolate and it’s delicious!
- I adore bookmarks, so I was so happy to get a stunning bookmark inspired by The Rven Cycle by Evie Bookish and its a series I want to start!
- Lastly, prior to this months book, we got another piece of art by Evie, an amazing art print inspired by Throne of class which is ANOTHER series I really want to start!
- The amazing book this month is Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley. It also came with a letter from the author and paper doll kit. The kit wasn’t a favorite of mine but I don’t mind because it was just an extra thrown in there.
All in all, I was more than pleased with this months box and I can’t wait for the next one!
If you would like to receive your very own box of goodies each month than please click on this link here! (Yes, this is a referral link…)