This months OWLCRATE’s theme was SCI -FI LOVE!
I love Sci-Fi and I love love!
This months box was actually one of my favourites! It came with an amazing new book that I had been seeing EVERYWHERE and it came with a signed bookplate sticker thing!! I love signed things! This was just an all around amazing box of goodies!
Do you want your own? Just click HERE for you very own bookish box of goodies!
So what did I get in this months box?
- On top was a pink tote bag featuring all the couples from The Lunar Chronicles. I can never have enough fandom themed tote bags, they’re just so much fun!
- Then inside a small brown box was a carved wooden TARDIS brooch!! This was handmade by Vector Engraving! Its honestly stunning and it has a really powerful magnet so you don’t have to worry about stabbing your clothes or anything. Now I jut need to find myself a companion…
- For the first time since I’ve been getting Owlcrate there were TWO books in this months box! The second book was a stunning edition of H. G. Wells The Time Machine.
- There was also a nice bookmark that had the same clock pattern that was on the front cover of he book!
- And then for this months amazing new release YA sci-fi book! It was The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry. It’s “about travelling through time, summer nights and first loves”. Sounds perfect! It also arrived with a SIGNED BOOKPLATE and a letter from Emily!
It was honestly an amazing box this month and I cant wait to renew my subscription for next month!
Get your own! –> Owlcrate Subscription